Tuesday, August 27, 2013

No Dates For Now...

About the dates...I will no longer be giving updates on the 12 pre-paid dates. I had all the plans in writing and ready to go, but unfortunately the future is uncertain on many things for me at the moment. I will just have to go day by day and no planning ahead unless its a celebration of some sort. 

Today, was my day off and I finally finished reading: On Mystic Lake and I must say I'm not a fan of the ending. Same as in movies, I don't like investing so much time just for the ending to be a bad one or its a leave it to my imagination kind! I want to know what happened so tell me, tell me! just a few more pages!

Anyway I'm over that book, it looks like Firefly Lane is still my favorite book. I LOVE IT!!! Those are the only 2 books by Kristin Hannah that I've read and I think I want to leave it like that. I'll move on to other Authors. I've bought soooo many books and I stopped reading for a long time so I need to go back to that since I enjoy it so much. I'm not even sure why I stopped and same goes for cooking. I don't know how to cook, but I loooove recipes! Yesterday, I made tofu with corn syrup and other ingredients and it was so yummy because it gets caramelized and it's tasty. I even made a couple of rice balls with diced tofu in it. Today, I made potato pancakes with a recipe I found for left over mashed potatoes. So for dinner we had chicken, potato pancakes, green beans cooked in a bit of butter and rice. yum yum. I love that cooking doesn't have to be so complicated. I like easy vegetarian recipes or recipes that can be made with already cooked chicken. Like when I make green enchiladas and I buy the chicken already made. Simple & delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment