Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Movember Party Time!

Mustaches, mustaches and more mustaches!

I had a Mustache theme party, but it wasn't because of Movember, I  actually had it at the beginning of the year to celebrate my mother's birthday.

IDEAS FOR A MUSTACHE THEMED PARTY

I added little foam mustaches to these visors so people can wear them during a game we played.

 
I saw this water idea on the internet so I added a "wet your whiskers" label to it. Under the label, I used tape with mustaches on it and I used that same tape on the forks, spoons, knives and a clean icing tub to put them in.

The napkins were folded into little bow ties and held together with a little light blue strip of paper.

This mustache frame wasn't for the party. I made it for a different occasion, but it's an idea for mustache lovers, movember party pictures, or anything else. I used mod podge to glue and seal the scrapbook page on a wooden frame.

This is actually a banner I made for the party. It had 5 quares. The 1st one said Thank You and the other 3 spelled out M-O-M and the 5th square had the pinwheel, 3 rhinestones and a stick on mustache as shown on the picture. 




I cut out circles in bright colors, stamped mustaches to some of them and glued them to curling ribbon and this was used to decorate the photo booth. I also punched out 1 inch circles, stamped mustaches on them and scattered them on a table that was covered in a black tablecloth and it gave it a really cool pop of color. 

This I hung on the wall for the photo booth background. I made it out of cardstock, posterboard, colorful tissue paper and lots of black glitter for a glittery mustache! Glitter makes everything better!

I bought a bunch of mustaches in different colors and sizes and I put one in each plastic egg for my guests. I didn't want them to see what mustache they were getting and it was soooo funny because some people got gray mustaches, or little pieces even orange ones.  I also had funny glasses and a bunch of foam props that I glued wooden sticks to so they can be used in the photo booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment