Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hello Kitty & Friends Cake Pops

I had never made these before except for Hello Kitty, but I used to add chocolate chips for the ears and this time, I wanted to try making her the way mycupcakeaddiction lady makes them. She forms the ears out of the same cake ball and I actually liked it better. This way I can really imagine how the Hello Kitty shape will look when I cover her in chocolate. 

Thanks sooooo much to Elise!!!! She is such a big inspiration to me. I love how she explains things in detail and with such calmness, that she makes everything look super easy and that definitely makes me feel like I can do it too! =) Thank you, thank you , thank you a million for all your tutorials and for sharing your creations with us. They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment