Thursday, July 18, 2013

THE CONJURING...I can NOT wait!!!

Ok, so I LOVE scary movies BUT I'm having a hard time finding any that I really, really, love. They're either too unrealistic, too much gore, too violent or they end up being not scary because all the good scenes were played out in the movie trailers, or they have sex scenes that have no point being in the movie and could've been left out! I know there's a saying: sex sells but come on...focus! It would be nice if they focused more on a unique and creative way to make the film scary rather than a usual smokeout and sex scene with a ghost or 2 hiding under the bed just because thats what sells. I want to see a creepy, haunting, and "can't sleep with the lights off for a month" kind of movie.


I remember how excited I was when I heard about CHERNOBYL DIARIES. I was telling everyone about it, but then when it came out, I went to see it....and well...it wasn't scary at all and I was disappointed and had to go back and tell everyone it was not what I expected at all. And what's even more annoying to me is a movie with a bad ending! You sit through it and you might find a few parts that were ok, but then the ending sucks and it feels like they just wasted my time! Can you say REFUND? It really couldve been a good movie with a good ending but it didn't even come close to it.

Then some people suggested: CABIN IN THE WOODS....uuuh no....look at my face, look at my sad face.... =(  because that is how I felt after watching another one of THOSE movies.

 BUT now im sooooo looking forward to THE CONJURING and im doing the countdown since I heard about it! I can NOT wait! Hopefully, it will be a good one. Plus, it looks like they chose really good talented actors for it. I'm skurrrrd y'all! looks so creepy. Love these posters!
   



No comments:

Post a Comment