Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fright Night Movies& Shows...



Oct. 6-12th:
- American Horror Story S1: Episode 1 & 2 =( =(
Almost gave up on this show and not scary at all for me, but kept watching...

-American Horror Story S1: Episode 3 & 4 =( =)
It got better, not scary, just interesting because I was learning more about the characters.

-American Horror Story S1: Episode 5 & 6 =( =)
I got used to it and the characters.
-American Horror Story S1: Episode 7 & 8 =( =(
I think this is where I stopped watching it. I didn't like the part where they have a character named Elizabeth Short. So I'm done with this season, lost interest, but maybe I'll like Season 2 alot better since I heard Adam Levine is in it.

-Joshua =( =)
Not really scary, but it's ok. Not sure I'd watch it again though, it's eh.

-The Woman in Black =( =)
Its a bit too slow, but it has a few ok parts in it. I think it couldve been scarier and I'm also not a fan of the ending so it's just ok for me.

-John Carpenter's Halloween =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment