Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Witch Potion Jar...Spider Venom...

I was walking the aisles of the Dollar Tree and I noticed they have glass jars with metal lids like the mason jars so I bought two, but for now I've only experimented on one...


 I mixed mod podge with black acrylic paint and brushed it onto the jar. After the paint dried, I added some streaks of green paint that looks flourescent under black light.

Then, I trimmed the label to fit the jar and mod podged it on. After the jar, I decorated the lid making it look a bit rusted and old with distress paint (dabbers) and added the other stuff to it as you see in the pic. below.

Oh! and ofcourse I added some pretty onyx glitter to the jar. I love glitter! so I try to sprinkle it on everything or I stickle everything I can!

Top of Jar is covered in Black leaves, a Spider Sticker and little black flowers (stickled in the center w-green). Between the lid and the jar, I added 2 small squares of black tulle.


No comments:

Post a Comment