Friday, October 18, 2013

Los Angeles Haunted Hayride Adventure


Finally! I've been wanting to check out this haunt for a couple of years and I finally got to go. It was fun to experience it for the first time, but doubt I would go again. Its way TOO dusty! The dust was in my nose and throat and a couple hours after I got home, I had to take an allergy pill because I couldn't breath!

It was TOO quiet! They should have fun employees entertaining people so we wont all be walking around like zombies! I noticed something going on, but no one knew what it was, others didn't even notice it because no one was saying anything to get our attention so it was a bit confusing. Was it a show or were they just practicing for something? who knows, it was weird.

I think they could've really taken advantage of the location and made it exciting, scary and fun with crazy creepies scaring the heck out of people. The only ones that seemed super excited to be there were the monsters inside the hayride haunt. They did a good job. I can't speak for the maze because we didn't have tickets for it.

Food: Well, there wasn't a big selection of food, but I think all their food was vegan and that's really cool so it makes up for not having much to choose from, I think.

There were 3 psychics and I wanted a reading, but the lines were too long so we left. =(

Oh! I almost forgot. On our way to the hayride haunt, we went into the wrong parking lot and there were coyotes staring at us! Good thing I didn't get out of the car to go ask for directions because they looked hungry! It was sooo scary so I told Mary to lock her door! Yes, I know coyotes don't have hands like us to open the car doors, but you never know! haha. Skurrrrry!

Ok so overall, it was just ok, but we had fun anyway because the hayride was cool, not scary for me, but fun.


Creepy Girl in the murder scene room



Bloody Ice Cream Truck


No comments:

Post a Comment