Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fright Night Movies...




Sunday: "From Hell"- I didn't love it, but I liked it. =) =(
Monday: "Red Riding Hood" - I love it. =) =)
Tuesday: "Beneath" - This movie was so good and interesting, but they killed it with the ending! ugh! noooo!!!! why?!?! >=[ =)  (mad face & happy face for this one)
Wednesday: "The Dark" - ok, but this ending was worse than any movie I've watched in 2months! Then, it had an alternate ending and ofcourse it was a stupid one too! ugh! >=[ =(
Thursday: "Silent Hill" - I really like this movie. Sad for some of the characters because I liked them&they didn't make it, but I like the movie overall. Not really scary to me, but interesting looking monsters. =) =)
Friday: "Carrie" (The remake)- A bit too dramatic so it was only ok for me, but I did like the teacher twist on the new one. Chloe made a crazy looking Carrie when she had the blood all over and was after some revenge...um, I wouldn't want to piss her off! But she also seemed so sweet and innocent and so sad to see her bullied like that. Anyway, I didn't love the movie, but Chloe Moretz and Judy Greer still rock!=( =)
Saturday: "Carrie" (Original) =( =)

No comments:

Post a Comment