Saturday, October 26, 2013

Queen Mary-Dark Harbor...

OMG!!! The Queen Mary was sooooo much fun. They've added so many new things to see and it looked like a big creepy carnival! Their creativity is amazing and so is all the make up and costumes. It's was the best year at the Queen Mary I must say. I had already given up on it because it just wasn't fun anymore because every year it felt like the same thing to me, but this year...WOW! I can't wait for next year!


Look at how small the 16 oz. water bottle looks near the corn dogs.

They had huuuuge corn dogs, hot dogs,pizza slices,burgers, kabobs,garlic fries, and sooo many other things to choose from. I had tacos and everything I tried was really good. So exciting! They had so much carnival yummy food.









No comments:

Post a Comment