Friday, February 21, 2014

Feb. Movies- Wk 2 & 3...

WEEK 2
02/08- "Mermaids" =) =) Love Cher, Winona Ryder & Christina Ricci!
02/09- "Moulin Rouge" =) =)
02/10- "Dirty Dancing" =) =) ofcourse.
02/11- "Failure To Launch" =) =) Love Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew McConaughey!
02/12- "Mamma Mia" =) =) I'm not much into musicals, but I looooove this one!
02/13- "Fever Pitch" =) Not a fan of Drew Barrymore, but I do like Jimmy Fallon so I liked it.
02/14- "Something Borrowed" =)

WEEK 3
02/15- "Lymelife" Watched it because Emma Roberts is in it, but I didn't like the movie and the ending was even worse! =(
02/16- "P.S I Love You"  a bit hard to watch for me, but I loooove it! =) =)
02/17- "Greenberg" =( sucked so I watched "Chocolate" & OMG!!! Love, Love, Love! & Johnny Depp is in it, helloooo?! The little girl and the lady that plays her mother are really good too. =) =)
02/18- "El Cantante" Ofcourse! Marc Anthony is in it. =) =)
02/19- "Sweet November" =) =)Yes! Reminds me of when I was a really big fan of Charlize Theron. Made me want to watch "Monster" again and I love it, plus Christina Ricci is in it. =) =)
02/20- "The Lucky One" <3 =) =)
02/21- "The Lake House" ok years later and I'm still confused about this movie! =/ But I like it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment