Saturday, February 1, 2014

Grandma's Special Day!!!

Unfortunately, I'm still home sick and couldn't be with my grandmother on her special day. She wanted me to bake her a cake, but I got sick unexpectedly and it also lasted longer than we hoped, so I feel bad. =(

I spoke with her earlier and she sounds very happy and sounds good, compared to the way she sounded a few days ago. I feel so blessed to still have my grandmother and to see that she is enjoying her day and her guests and hopefully soon she'll also enjoy her belated birthday cake! =) I'm so glad people from church and family have been visiting her since early in the morning. I'm so grateful to them for making her so happy.

I also want to thank my cousin Marisol soooo much for putting grams on the phone for me and for the cute pictures. I love them!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABUELITAAAAAA!!!
QUE DIOS LA BENDIGA Y QUE SE MEJORE PRONTO.

TE QUIERO CON TODO MI CORAZON MI VIEJITA LINDA!

Hope to see you soon, miss you.




No comments:

Post a Comment