Friday, February 7, 2014

Mickey Mouse Chocolates & Movies (1st week)

Romantic/Friendship Movies for the Month of February (1st week)...

02/01 - "Julie & Julia" =) =)
02/02 - "All About Steve" =)  It was just ok, it wasn't as funny as the 1st&2nd time I saw it.
02/03 - "Letters to Juliet" =) I really like this movie, not sure if I love it though.
02/04 - "No Reservations" =) =) I love to watch this movie over & over & over!
02/05 - "Tangled" =) =) So funny and cute.
02/06 - "Crazy Stupid Love" =) =) Not sure if this movie will ever stop being funny for me. I really like it.
02/07 - "Catch & Release" =) Same as the other movie. It just wasn't as funny anymore.


I cut a piece of cardstock and a Mickey Mouse picture from an activity book and put it inside this little plastic cup so they can put extra forks and spoons or napkins like the picture is showing.

I finally finished decorating my cereal box and even made chocolates to display in it. First, I got it to look like this...


Then I added alot of tissue paper around the edges, 4 blocks of floral foam, taped them together and wrapped them in birthday tissue paper that was left over from the centerpieces so it can all tie together...



And finally, I made themed chocolate pops that said "I'm 1". To some I added a circle in the the themed colors like mickey's shorts and to the other pops, I added two tiny mickey mouse sprinkles each...






















No comments:

Post a Comment